The Fire Installation Surveys and Verification Services
is provided to clients with all perfection. Our team make use of the most advanced technology in finding our solutions and catering to the specific needs of the clients. Our consultancy service is one of the trusted in market just because of the best outputs our clients receive at our end. Fire is Disastrous. It gulps down the man and property, both. Many organizations do not realize (or choose to ignore) simple fire safety systems. While others work on the principal that "It won't happen to us and if it does, we will worry about it then".We Provide Expert Services in:
- Site Specific Complete Fire Design Solutions based on prescriptive regulations and codes of practice.
- Cost effective active and passive Fire protection consultancy
- Comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire safety planning for development of SEZ areas, Industries, All types of buildings etc.
- Management of Fire Services
- On the spot Fire Safety Training to employees of Industries, High rise buildings, Mall and multiplexes, Institutions, hospitals, hotels etc.
- Drawing, BOQ and Cost estimate for Fixed Fire Fighting Systems
- Evacuation plan for Industries, High Rise Buildings, Malls and Multiplexes, Institutions, Hospitals and Hotels.
- Onsite & offsite emergency plan
- Disaster Management plan for State / District / City / Town
- Fire Order for industries
- Fire and Safety Manual for industries
- Evacuation Drill in premises
- Testing of fire fighting apparatus, equipment, fixed fire protection installations, fire detection & alarm system
Advancing Technology and changing building designs are prompting some carefully chosen modifications and enhancements to these systems. For instance, some fire alarm and notification systems now use digitized voice technology, either instead of or in addition to an alarm. The voice provides additional directions to occupants during an emergency. Performance-based design of fire and life safety systems, while still used in a minority of facilities, is becoming more recognized by building code officials. Changes like these affect the way facility executives maintain building systems.